Please read the following guidelines carefully:
- Although we can accept files in most popular formats, we prefer to receive artwork in Vector format; that means an .AI, .EPS, or .CDR file. Sending us an image such as .JPG, .GIF, or .TIF means we have to re-render the graphics in a workable medium, which costs you more money.
- When submitting vector files please make sure you include all necessary fonts and essential files, or flatten fonts into outlines. If possible, please save vector files in version 7 or lower.
- If submitting an image file (.JPG, .GIF, .TIF, etc.), please make sure the resolution is 300 DPI or higher. This ensures that we can properly render your design with minimal depreciation in quality.
- If sending an already digitized embroidery design, please make sure it is in .DST format. Please note: If you or your client had their art digitizing done elsewhere, specifically overseas, it's often not adjustable for variations in fabrics to make it sew evenly and not bind.
- Design Available In-House! We employ graphic designers that are available five days a week to meet any of your design needs. Please contact us today for a portfolio and rates.